The Sibley Outdoor Aquatic Center offers a great atmosphere for swimming and exercising for the entire family. The features include a spray pad, zero-depth entry, water walk, water slides, diving board, log roll, Aqua Climb, therapy seat, and more. All lifeguards are American Red Cross Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certified. The Outdoor Aquatic Center offers many water activities for all ages such as swimming lessons, fun-n-floats, lap swim/water walking, and regular open swim.
800 11th Avenue
Sibley, IA 51249
Hours: Open Daily 1:00PM - 4:30PM & 6:00PM - 8:30PM
We are closed for the season. See you in May!
$4.00 per day
$4.00 per night
$6 all day (wristband)
$2.00 for children age 2 & under (day or evening)
Family $125.00 (Immediate family/not household)
Punch Card $40.00 (11 Punches)
Babysitter $30.00 (One babysitter can be added to a membership and can only be used when the babysitter is with designated children.)
Private Pool Parties are available Monday-Friday from 9:00 - 11:00pm. Other days and times may be available upon request.
1 Hour $150 2 Hours $250
Please contact the pool to book your party!
The Sibley Outdoor Aquatic Center offers American Red Cross Swimming lessons.
June 17 - 27 & July 8 - 18
9:00AM - Levels 2, 3, 5, 6
10:00AM - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4
11:00AM - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4
Parent Tot -
June 17 - 20 4:30PM - 5:00PM
July 15 - 18 5:00PM - 5:30PM
June 24 - 27 5:00PM - 5:30PM
July 8 - 11 4:30PM - 5:00PM
Private Lessons may be scheduled with WSI Guards
Please stop by the pool to register for lessons.
Fun & Float
Saturday evenings 6:00PM - 8:30PM
June 15, 29, July 13, 27 & August 10
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 6:00AM - 7:00AM
Tuesday & Thursday 5:15PM - 6:00PM
Fridays are an Aqua Zumba style of class.
$2 per person or included in season membership
Monday - Friday 4:30PM - 6:00PM
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6:00AM - 7:00AM
Water Volleyball League
Monday nights July 8 - August 5
Starting at 8:30PM
Register at the pool or by emailing email@example.com
$15 per team
Sibley Outdoor Aquatic Center
These rules and guidelines are to ensure safety of all patrons.
1. All patrons must shower before entering the pool.
2. Gum and glass is prohibited.
3. No cutoff jeans, compression shorts, sports bras, yoga pants, cotton clothing, towels, street clothes, or shoes allowed in the pool.
4. Standard swimsuits only. They must include linings and have adequate coverage. All inappropriate coverage as deemed by our aquatic staff will be asked to change.
5. Please use swim diapers on infants. They are available for purchase in the guard shack.
6. The City of Sibley is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
7. No running on the deck.
8. No rough play in or around swimming pool or bathhouse.
9. No diving in the shallow end of the swimming pool and in other areas marked "No Diving".
10. No pushing, dunking, or riding on shoulders.
11. No profane language.
12. No hanging or playing on ropes, ladders, or guard stands.
13. No food, drink, or glass objects allowed near the pool area.
14. No flippers, snorkels, or flotation devices.
15. Small children with flotation devices must be accompanied by an adult.
16. Talking to lifeguards is not permitted unless it's official business or an emergency.
17. No smoking, tabacco products, or alcohol or drugs will be allowed to enter the pool area.
18. No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed in or around the pool area.
19. Children age 7 or under must be under the direct supervision of someone 13 years old or older at all times.
20. Deep end tests are required of swimmers prior to going into deep water. A wristband will be given once they have passed the test. It must be worn everytime they are swimming in the deep end.
21. Lightening/Thunder Policy - when lightening or thunder has been seen or heard, all patrons must clear the pool for 30 minutes from the last sight of lightening or sound of thunder. The pool will be closed if a storm occurs.
22. The pool staff reserves the right to refuse admittance to or eject from the pool premises any person failing to comply with any of these rules.
23. Lifeguards are provided for your safety. Their decisions are final.