The Albert W. McCallum Museum - This museum was built in 1957 to protect the H. K. Rogers House; one of the first wooden houses built in Osceola County. In 1927 the house was moved from what is presently today the golf course, to Sibley's central park.
The building is named after A.W. McCallum, from whom the principal funds were provided for the construction.
The museum is also home to pioneer tools, Civil War guns, household goods, uniforms, swords, farm equipment, china, glassware, photographs, manuscripts, a 1908 Sears Automobile, a two headed calf, and many other items.
The Dorothea Brunson Heritage Home addition was constructed in 1988 with house furnishings from Dorothea Brunson's home. Antique home furnishings collected by Dorothea, as well as her needlepoint stitchery, are located in this addition.